QFlex Lan patchcable category 6, white
search
  • QFlex Lan patchcable category 6, white

QFlex Lan patchcable category 6, white

Make the most of the limited space in your network infrastructure with QFLEX Category 6 patch cables! 

The QFLEX category 6 patch cables offer the same speed as standard category 6 patch cable but with a much smaller and more flexible cable which will save critical space in your networking infrastructure. 

QFLEX by GreyCom cables are manufactured under strict quality control, designed with high quality copper conductors, and high quality RJ45 connectors with 50my gold contacts, and 100% component test to ensure compliance with the category 6 standards.

Length: 0,5 Meter

Official GreyCom Store

EU Delivery 4-5 days

Make the most of the limited space in your network infrastructure with QFLEX Category 6 patch cables! 
The QFLEX category 6 patch cables offer the same speed as standard category 6 patch cable but with a much smaller and more flexible cable which will save critical space in your networking infrastructure. 

The QFLEX by GreyCom category 6 patch cables are tested to ensure they meet the category 6 network standards.

QFLEX by GreyCom cables are manufactured under strict quality control, designed with high quality copper conductors, and high quality RJ45 connectors with 50my gold contacts, and 100% component test to ensure compliance with the category 6 standards.

QFLEX by GreyCom cables consists of four unshielded twisted pairs, with the high quality 28 AWG stranded conductors meet the requirements of IEEE802.3AF/AT Power Over Ethernet in length up to 3 meters. The booted QFLEX category 6 patch cable stranded conductors and a thin, tight and flexible PVC jacket.

QFLEX6005-WH

Data sheet

Cabletype
UTP QFLEX Category 6, AWG28
Connector A
RJ45, QFLEX, 50my gold
Connector B
RJ45, QFLEX, 50my gold
CE
Yes
RoHS
Yes